Deliveries & Returns
Here at Mirror Elegance we pride ourselves in getting our mirrors to our customers in pristine condition. To help us do this we use the very best delivery companies in the UK.
You should receive a call you prior to the delivery date to advise you of the date and time slot of your delivery. They will also call you on the day if you require.
Also – despite ever increasing costs of fuel and tax we still offer deliveries to most of the UK for free!!!
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally (we do ship to NI, IOM & Ireland)
- FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding KW, IV, AB, DD, PH and PA Postcodes (these postcodes carry a surcharge of £40) also there are charges for Highlands and Islands. Delivery charge for NI, IOM & Ireland is anywhere between £80-00 to £100-00 per item.
- Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method etc. This can range from 120 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in; this can add time onto the delivery. But should you need a mirror for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will try our best to help.
- Delivery time for goods required for Christmas may need an extended time as obviously this can be an extremely time for us and the couriers. Orders need to be place early November to get a confirmed delivery date.
- No liability will be attached to Mirror Elegance if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
- Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only. Should you need anything other than ground floor access, this can be arranged – please state in the notes section when placing your order.
- Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Mirror Elegance in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Mirror Elegance within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage before issuing a returns reference.
- Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Mirror Elegance within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
Returns and Cancellations
We trust that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
- The goods must not have been installed.
- Returned goods will only be accepted if they are returned in their original packaging, unused and a request for the item to be returned is actioned within 7 working days after delivery.
- If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost (we can arrange this through our couriers at a cost of £45.00 per mirror) and must be in a re-saleable condition. Refunds will be processed within 30 days.
- Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
- Before returning any goods the Customer must contact Mirror Elegance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a returns reference.
- Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification cannot returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke / special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days.
- Any costs of returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer.
- Should any order be cancelled before delivery is made then there will be a 15% handling charge made per mirror.